VAT & TAX Consultancy
The business establishment is a risky process and tax filing is considered, to be one of the toughest job on the planet. The process becomes more complex when it has to deal with foreign affairs and follow international taxation policies. To combat this, a business requires a Strategy for taxation.
When the concept of VAT was prevailing all around the world, tax in UAE still had no fixed layout due to the option of the free zones. On realising that the implementation of VAT would enhance the brand value of a business and would also be an additional source of rev- enue for the government, the GCC countries agreed to enter into an agreement for the proper implementation of VAT.
The Ministry of Finance, UAE have implemented VAT from 1st Jan 2018 and a tax rate of 5% was decided to be charged. This decision of implementing VAT in UAE 2018 was a bold step by the government. The impact of VAT in UAE was huge and the taxation in UAE took a new turn as there was exemption on corporate tax as well as the income tax in UAE according to UAE tax law. The implications of UAE VAT 2018 can be huge for you and your business.
We also support you in maintaining compliance with:
- Registration thresholds
- Invoicing, VAT treatment, FX rates, etc.
- Local bookkeeping standards
- Support for tax inspections
We provide a complete service of assistance and advice in each of these areas:
- Income Tax preparation and lodgement
- GST Advice, BAS preparation and lodgement
- Fringe Benefits Tax (FBT) Return preparation
- Property and Capital Gains Tax (CGT) planning and strategies
- Tax Planning and Tax Risk Management
- PAYG and Superannuation Compliance